Global Cannabis Research Summit
The Global Cannabis Research Summit gathers scientists, clinicians and industry professionals for a series of fresh web-based presentations by top experts on the latest involving the endocannabinoid system, cannabinoids and cannabis research.
Researchers, clinicians and industry professionals are invited to the Global Cannabis Research Summit to learn what the science says August 12, 2020.
Register now for this one-day scientific conference to hear from leading researchers and clinicians to learn about:
- leading-edge cannabis science
- recent patient trials and research data involving cannabis
- expanding global research and policies shaping the future landscape
Attend this exclusive event to get a snapshot of cannabis science and regulatory landscape today and hear international thought leaders and experts present the latest data and updates on where cannabis science is heading.
- Patient insights and treatment trends
- What’s really known about CB1 and CB2 Receptors
- Current FDA-approved cannabis derived drugs like Epidiolex
- Cannabis market and policy landscape
- Research funding sources and collaborations
Recordings for the special pre-conference day of talks are available! Look for the full interactive Virtual Platform opening up in August.
COVID-19 Note: Due to the continuing pandemic, we are moving this event online. On-site Attendee passes will be converted to on-line passes and you will receive a refund of the difference in fees.