Thanks for joining us at this year’s Summit!
The Global Cannabis Research Summit gathered scientists, clinicians and industry professionals for a series of fresh web-based presentations by top experts on the latest involving the endocannabinoid system, cannabinoids and cannabis research.
This one-day scientific conference provided talks from leading researchers and clinicians to learn about:
- leading-edge cannabis science
- recent patient trials and research data involving cannabis
- expanding global research and policies shaping the future landscape
This exclusive event provided a snapshot of cannabis science and regulatory landscape today and discussions from international thought leaders and experts who presented the latest data and updates on where cannabis science is heading.
- Patient insights and treatment trends
- What’s really known about CB1 and CB2 Receptors
- Current FDA-approved cannabis derived drugs like Epidiolex
- Cannabis market and policy landscape
- Research funding sources and collaborations
Recordings for the special pre-conference day of talks are available!